High-quality lighting and systems engineering
The safe supply of systems and facilities with energy is only half the battle in the field of construction planning: Our engineering office understands the professional planning of electrotechnical systems and provides for the regulatory as well as comprehensive planning of the technical equipment of your objects with plant systems of various kinds.
It goes without saying that we work systematically - by using common calculation methods and consistently complying with planning law requirements, we ensure that your properties meet the current legal requirements in the field of technical building equipment (TGA).
Electrical engineering on site – plant planning from a single source
From the choice of the right electrotechnical supply to the detailed planning of room-specific lighting to the implementation of entire IT systems - IB Zammit accompanies you in the field of electrical engineering from the earliest planning stages to the installation of the systems on site.
We provide you with concrete support in the following areas:
- Selection / use of suitable voltage levels (high/medium/low voltage)
- Telecommunications / Telecommunication / Surveillance systems
- Lighting calculation / lighting design in rooms
- Fire alarm systems (BMA) / voice alarm systems (SAA)
- Set-up of fully-fledged IT systems / maintenance & operation