IB Zammit feels obliged to provide top quality service to the client.
Its membership in the Chambers of Engineers of Lower Saxony / Saxony / Saxony-Anhalt / North Rhine-Westphalia commits Ingenieurbüro Zammit to adhere to the professional standards and principles. Apart from ethics these commitments also include high quality philosophies.
- To perform an assignment using your best endeavours in compliance with the specifications and following the economical and ecological targets in an innovative, timely and fault-free manner
- To secure, by continuous learning and networking, the technical qualification of the company and its employees, the progress in technologies and engineering, and the quality of life standards
- To perform any service irrespective of interests relating to commerce, trade, and production
- To accept payment for services solely from the party who awarded the contract in accordance with the respective fee agreement
- To keep confidential any information about business or trade secrets on the part of the client, even after termination of the contract
- To assist the client even after completion of the respective project giving theoretical and practical support, when needed
Since our managing directors personally are members in professional associations, the related codes and principles are a commitment for all our staff.